Sunday 12 February 2012

KISS DAY SMS



Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips are meet.
Love is complete.
 



Dear customer! your kiss balance is getting low!! Please get somebody and recharge ur balance now! u have
2 free kiss, and 3minutes hug will be expired on 1st January 2011
 



If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.
 



"Where should one use perfume?"
a young woman asked.
"Wherever one wants to be kissed,"
I said.
 



 if i could bring back memories i would bring the first day i kissed you i look you in the eyes and felt love.thanks god an angel came into my life!
 



read out this sms very carefully watch as u read it wide coz i've filled it with staffed loads of kisses & hundreds loads of huggles inside...
 



proposing u was my desire having u is my jekpot loving u is my attitude pleasing u is my duty missing u is my habit kising u is my wish 2gether 4eva my filfilment .
 



Life is nothing without LOVE, LUV is emotion & Kiss is practical, don't get emotional yar just b practical so STOP luving and START Kissing.
 



My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss.
 



U r sweeter than honey. purer than milk.
softer than flower. since i have u as my lover,

come to me near, i'll kiss ur lips without fear.

u'll say, having u is treasure & be wit me for ever.

 



A hug for you means I need you.
A kiss for you means I love you.

A call for you means I'm missing you.

 



TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD,
kiSS me wHen i'm saD,

hug me wHen i cRy,

caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i'm sTill Alive...


Kiss is fly from lips,
Lips is wet also kiss,
Dont miss a kiss
it is a valve of this,

True Love Is When A Boy Ask The Girl
For A 'Kiss' And The Girl Simply Close Her Eyes
And Allow The Boy For A 'Kiss'
But The Boy "Kisses" On "Forehead"

Never KISS a lady police,
She will say, hands up.
Never KISS a lady doctor,
She will say, Next please
Always KISS a lady teacher,
She will say, repeat it 5 time

What is the kiss in view.......
Geometry:- "Kiss is the shortest distance between 2 Lips"
Economics:- "Kiss is that thing 4 which DEMAND
is always higher than SUPPLY"

Best Reply Ever By a Girl
When She Is Asked For a Kiss
By Her Boyfriend
..
.

.
.
.
.Karlo :p
Just do it :p

Specially dedicated to boys:
A kiss is like a stamp,
Once u stamp a gal,
she wouldn't go anywhere else
Guys r like stamp paper,
jitne bhi lagao kum hai

Question : Why do girls close
their eyes while kissing a guy?
Guess‚¦
Guess
.
.
.
Answer : Yeh ladkiyan ladkon
ko kabhi khush nahi dekh sakti.

One boy went to meet his girlfriend
when he came back at home
mom asked
kahaan gaey they ?
boy:us se milney
mom: kis liye?
boy: haan bohat kiss liye:D

Kiss is not like nokia just connecting people,
not like nike just do it,
not like pepsi yeh dil mange more,
but kiss is like LAYS no one can eat just one

Smile is the 2nd best thing
you can do with your Lips.
What is first thing? ..??..

I Want A KISS
Plz KISS Me
Jaldi Koi B Nai Hai
Foran Karo
Jaldi Karo Na
K
I
S
S
U Know KISS
Means
K-Koi
I-Intresting
S-SMS
S-Send Karo
So
KISS Me!!

Kiss is the key of love.
Love is the key of marriage.
Marriage is the box of children.
Children are problem of pakistan.
So stop the kissing and save the pakistan.

Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga

DO U KNOW D FULL FORM OF KISS MISS
K=KISS
I=IS
S=SO
S=SWEET
M=MISS
I=IS
S=SO
S=SEXY
THATS Y ITS TASTE IS SWEET & SEXY

What kisses mean!
KISS ON HAND=i adore u,
KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends,
KISS ON NECK=i want u,
KISS ON LIPS=i love u,
KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=....
lets not get carried away!

A page is yellow
in which you will find a fellow
who will kiss you under the pillow

A kiss is something
you cannot give without taking
and cannot take without giving.

Kiss Definition in Physics:-
"Kiss is the process of charging up human bodies"
Kiss Definition in Computer:-
"Like bodies are connected without any DATA CABLE"

I'm with you reading this ,
Looking at your eyes and your lips,
Touching your lips softly with my fingertips.
Making love to you in every kiss.

I stair into your beautiful brown eyes,
I can feel the blood rushing throughout my body.
And as I brush the hair out of your face,
I slide my hand down your soft slender cheek,
as my skin touches yours, our hearts beat faster.

As you run your hands through my hair
I lean towards you,
I breathe you in.
And when our eyes close, our lips meet.
Our kiss is soft and wet,
smooth and warm,
sensuous and passionate.
The kiss hits our whole bodies like a tidal wave.
We both feel all of our emotion at once,
its a feeling words cant describe.
As we pull away, you look into my eyes
and I look into yours,
we smile realizing that was our first kiss,
And it wasnt going to be our last.

Any man who can drive safely
while kissing a pretty girl
is simply not giving the kiss
the attention it deserves.

...........................................................
A KISS ...

Can Be A Comma (,)
A Question Mark (?)
Or
An Exclamation Point (!) ...

That's Basic Spelling
That Every Woman
Ought To Know
.................................................................
Love is blind
Be very kind
When I kiss you
Please don't mind
....................................................
Kiss me and you will see stars ....
Love me and I will give them to you.
....................................................
Whats life ?
Life is love.

Whats love ?
Love is kissing.

Whats kissing ?
Come here and I show you.
.................................................
if kisses were rain id send u showers,
if fun was time id send u hrs,
if u needed a friend id send u me!
*Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart
...............................................................
People say
A blessed KISS is on HEAD

A sweet KISS is on CHEEKS

A passionate KISS is on LIPS

A romantic KISS is on NECK

But seriously

HOTTEST KISS is on

Iron

Try it:p
.......................................................................
A peach is a peach.
A plum is a plum.
A kiss is not a kiss
unless its with tongues...
.........................................................
 Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga ....


.......................................................................................
 If luvin' was aginst the law,
If luvin' was aginst the law,and kissin' was a crime,i would gladly spend my life with u,in prison doin' time.
...................................................................
 Whats kissing
Whats live ? Live is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you.
.....................................................................
I've been thinking about u and me
I've been thinking about u and me..if we were alone how it would be..I would kiss u all over till ur feeling hot..then give u a sensation when I hit the spot!
..........................................................................
 The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky,
The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!
....................................................................
 What is Kiss
What is Kiss? Kiss is an upper preparation for lower invasion, that will lead to further penetation,in fast acceleration that will build the next generation.
................................................................

A kisss iz just a kisss till you find da one you love.
A hug iz just a hug till you find da one you are alwayz thinkin of.
A dream iz just a dream till it comez true.
Love was just a word till I heard it from you.
`
Luv is like a cloud…
luv is like a dream…
luv is 1 word and everything in between…
luv is a fairytale come true…
Coz I found luv when I found U
`
You are so especial to me.
There is nothing better than
Having you as a friend
To share each day with !
Thank you for making my
Day brighter
HUGS.
`
It’s Hug Day…
And I just bugged you
in my thoughts…
Hope you felt the squezze!

0 comments:

Post a Comment